Friday 22 June 2012

LPL Vol III Night I


June 21,2012

21:20
Poem requested by Ishant
For encouragement for his homeopathy examinations

The little white white balls
dipped in 50% di-ols..
Though bigger than his brain,
which can barely stand up to a grain,
Ishant's being forced to do the drill
Without being given any memory pill
And hence his days are all gloom..
where nothing but the nerd will bloom..
So put on your specs!
Stop thinking about gay sex!
Your goal isn't homo-path!
Why couldn't you instead choose math?
But no! You had to do something with human anatomy..
First those dumb Pharms, then this physiology!
Now study! Study you fool!
Think of this as nothing but a tool
For the future, when you'll swim in cash..
And the white balls, you will smash..;)

21:50
Ducks' quacks and the cows' moo
A sample of the epic fail.
To hear them, I don't even have to visit the zoo
I know cows aren't found there
But there was nothing that rhymes so clear
So,I'll continue with the point I was going to make..
Before drinking the martini that I am yet to shake
These animals, though not for sale
are found on facebook, EPIC fail
Available in 'hawt' girls and douche males
But I bet it's better to buy dinosaur tails -_-


22:15
Requested by myself, a poem on admissions!

Stephens ki cut off ninety seven
huh?That's it?Why not hundred eleven?
Admission in DU,admission somewhere
No,you won't take me?As if I care..:x
6000 seats only??
An yet I feel so lonely??
Wait!,how come all my friends got in..
Have I committed such a great sin?
What about my toils?
and the mutual induction of coils?
Why, with me, this nainsaafi?
They don't even deserve my maafi!


June 22, 2012


00:14
Requested by Aanchal,A poem on XII A

Sciencies of Twenty Twelve
In the room without natural light, we dwelve..
3 rows and 1 half..
39 students only knew how to laugh..
Physics class was Lotus Temple
And Chem was full of metter..
Bio mein chanda-paro ki film..
No one cared about being slim
Lunch tak there shouldn't be any tiffin full
To accomplish this, everyone became a bull!
Maths?Hahahaha!you're kidding right?
we didn't even know what was in our sight.
English? Don't even ask mayya..
Boards mei duba di hum sabki nayya!

---------

2 comments:

  1. my contribution to 12th-A

    Life was awesome then, without any tension,
    To make more and more friends was the only intention
    No worries and every second there was happiness blast,
    But truth is that now the time is just passed......
    To tease our friends, we always had different ways,
    But now I am just missing my school days


    OMG!
    u're inspiring me to write as well :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!
    I'm honored that I can inspire people to write.
    So much love. <3
    :P

    ReplyDelete

What say you about the word of Sauron?
One comment to rule them all!!