Wednesday 20 June 2012

Les Poèms Lämes (Night Two)


ARCHIVES

VOLUME I

Night Two

Here goes the Night Two of my amazingly awesome poems! 

January 12, 2011

00:15
Now the time has arrived
When my poems will be hyped
Teachers, students, parents alike
Will not be able to rhyme with pride

00:17
Today a special I’ve introduced
I will take requests from my fans
To let this be continued
I must not let my mind be unmute

00:21
Requests for poems
On their favorite topics
Or requests for silence
Which might or might not go unnoticed

00:25
Request by Srish, on Love:

Love, love oh love
Gosh! You’re such a stupid dove
Whatever has happened to my sense of humour?
Anyway, it’s time to woo her!

00:29
I dare, I challenge, I ask
Is there anyone as good with this task?
My mastery comes from within
The lovely beauty of my sin..

00:35
For Utk:

People are so moody..
They send a message..’dudeeyyy?’
Then they disappear forever and ever..
But the ever’s 2 dozen hours..
Yes, they’re that clever..

00:40
Les Poems Lames continue to rock!
Destroying all the lovers of pop!
Yo baby! Let’s hip and hop
Oh no! Run! There comes the cop.

00:48
It’s time for some appreciation
Ladies and gentlemen, some simplification
The world goes round and round..
But that couldn’t save it from californication..


01:09
Requested by Ashish, On himself:

The poet likes my creation
Ah! That sends me into elation!
His works continue to inspire me
The question never arises, to be or not to be?

The ‘gora chitta’ Bengali
Who can ever defeat Bernoulli
Can make you feel comfortable
In any situation that may or may not be imaginable.


The advertisement for subscription:

To you comes a message
That will make bodies turn intheir wreckage
The chance to destroy your nights and days
By subscribing to ‘Les Poèms Lämes’

If you want to have a look
Just open your phone book
Send a text to this number
And see with your own eyes, Le Grand Blunder!


---End of Night Two---

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you about the word of Sauron?
One comment to rule them all!!