Wednesday 20 June 2012

Les Poèms Lämes (Night Three)


ARCHIVES

VOLUME I

Night Three

January 13, 2011


01:10
A certain someone commented
“You rhyme ‘cuz you have no balance decremented”
That insult I could not bear
But with grace, it was accepted, hear oh hear!

01:15
Background music to life I desire
So that for eternity, we could set the stage on fire
But alas! That wish will not be fulfilled
Since the fire could get someone killed

01:17
The hopes you have that I’d stop are so ugly
That their chances have gone to play rugby..
The fact was and remains
That I, be the mistress, of ‘Les Poèms Lämes’

--Interruption--

*Silence*

12:45 pm
For last night, I send an apology..
The following had been the chronology
My mother had taken my cell..
Hence, you see, my poems I could not tell..

07:10 pm
It is with great displeasure I announce,
That Volume I has almost completed its rounds..
Tomorrow’s night being the last
Then, ‘Les Poèms Lämes’ will cease to fast..

Five nights in a row..
You must’ve had to adjust your bow..
Tomorrow’s the time for ‘tc..cia..byeezzz’
And we shall continue with our liezz..

---End of Night Three---

January 23, 2011


23:14
Seems like somebody sang a lullaby..
Which made everyone slip into a lie..
Except the poetry’s queen..
Who’s thinking of turning mean..


* * * * * * * END OF VOLUME I * * * * * * *

And finally! The end of volume I.
Texting poems to all the awesome people I know and destroying their nights was one hell of an 'experience'. This in no way was the end of my poems..cuz EVIL never dies!! >:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you about the word of Sauron?
One comment to rule them all!!