Thursday 23 May 2013

Of Lazy Mornings and Afternoons..

Haha!
I am SO bad at keeping this blog alive. It is literally starving for posts. So here's another. A poem. Which was supposedly going to be a weekly affair but thanks to my exams and my Level 100 laziness, it wasn't.

So the following poem can be read as it is or you could play some background music from the player and rap/sing along. :D

(It is timed according to the poem. Start after initial 5 seconds.)






Lazy mornings and lazy afternoons
My head, all the while, goes ka-boom!
Work on my left and food on my right
Niggas asking me to work, looking for a fight..

I wish to dance and I wish to read..

but most of all, I wish to sleep.
Waking up is such a *&$^# chore.
All I wanna do is sleep some more!

The sun is shining and it's 45 degrees.

It is best I sit inside and eat Chinese.
Maybe I could watch some movies too.
Hey! How about a Kung Fu Cow's moo?

Pity, a pity that it's all so shitty.

The loo, the moo, and no Despicable Me 2.
Maybe, just maybe it's all part of the BIG plan.
But only saying, it could all be just a sham.



I hope you enjoy your summer. I'm sure you ARE enjoying it if you're not in Delhi.

DAMMIT I SHOULD'VE CHOSEN THE NORTH POLE FOR MY MISSION (Which you're still unaware of).

Also, I was thinking I could actually SING and upload the file. Would you like me to do that? :P

And credits to this video for the beat. NOT made by me. Earth sure has talent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtQhz6YMwPg

6 comments:

  1. just when i decided to include your blog as one of my favorite humor blogs, you started writing some bizarre posts (i mean, not humor).

    Anyway, this one was fun. your usual cool stuff.

    are you sure this audio is working? had to open that youtube link. love that music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      Dammit. I'm disappointed in myself for disappointing you.
      You're talking about which ones? The bad friends and modern medicine blog posts? :|

      I'm trying to get the audio fixed. It works on my machine but nobody else's. Just sad. :|

      Thanks btw!

      ALSO, I can't PM you on indiblogger :O

      Delete
  2. I am Lazy too. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There should be a song which goes like


    Han han main lazy hun! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Right. . . :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoyed this poem and the rapping part.
    Thanks for visiting the blog. :D

    ReplyDelete

What say you about the word of Sauron?
One comment to rule them all!!