Sunday 24 June 2012

Les Riddles


As I stated earlier, this blog won't be used for les awesome poèms only.
Since, I'm not getting enough inspiration (yes, I need inspiration to be lame) for writing the poems, I will proceed with a challenge!
RIDDLES!
YAY!
These are riddles that I made a long time ago..like a LOOONG time ago but I'm putting them up now.
Post your answer in the comments! (Hints in the the pictures beside the riddles)
All the best!

P.S. If you want me to take up some activity like advice columns/ bitching columns etc., let me know! :P


RIDDLE #1
Sleeps on my left and wakes up on my right..
His absence always makes my night..
Bleeds twice everyday..
But remains a shining knight..
Early by 2 minutes each and everytime..


RIDDLE #2

I open at the close
And I close at the open.
For your gain, you must pay with self..
I need no cash, no token.
My duty is to abide
Without any suspicions.
But still I shall know all..
Disregarding your inhibitions.

Yet, I promise a movie full of joy
Maybe with some terror and some toy.
You shall regret if you fully give in to me..
Merely keep in mind, all you need is to be..



RIDDLE#3

A Tomato and a Watermelon
Cut them into half
Look under the table
and know them from afar.
Nope? You don't get it?
Well you can throw an Orange in
And sure enough, it will blend in.
Toss one to the left and the other to the right.
The giant? He has all the might.
Chop off the tops,
And there's your double delight!



2 comments:

What say you about the word of Sauron?
One comment to rule them all!!