Wednesday 20 June 2012

Les Poèms Lämes


ARCHIVES

VOLUME I

Night One

WARNING: Do NOT look for sense in these poems. You have been warned.
ENJOY! :D


January 10, 2011

23: 45 pm
Uh. I am bored.
Nobody's awake.
So I'll pen this rhyme.
Just for my sake.

Do not mind.
If you cannot find.
A reason for this note.
Just carry on with your boat.

23:48
I know the last one sucked
But that's because my poems are completely fucked.
It's very obvious the following must happen..
All poets should have me eat a poisoned apple.

23:58
I'm trying to make more
But it's such a chore
Bah! Poetry is such a bore
This winter has made my throat sore.


January 11, 2011

00:20 am
Sometimes how I wonder
What had led to such a blunder?
Cinderella left her glass shoe..
Just out of the blue??

-----Interruption----

00:23
Ocean:
I am sitting on my chair
Isn't it unfair?
Donald duck gets the share..
Why do I even care?

00:24
Me:
It is your state
To take the bait
It could have been worse
Had it not been for the curse.

00:27
Ocean:
Here comes the nurse
Give her the purse
She wants to go surf
If you don't, she'll burp

00:29
Me:
Dude, you're so insecure
It is time you be assured
That my poems are so punk
That nothing could be more fucked.

00:32
Ocean:
Well, mine sucked more
Look at that whore
Even she looks a bore
Let's see what's next in your store.

00:34
Me:
To realize it is time
That I can make anything rhyme
I am the best at the fight
Yes, you might wanna take my life.

00:55
Ocean
Wait and watch as I shatter your pride
You'll leave your home on a camel ride
Brad Pitt's got a new wife
The day I died was the best day of my life.

00:57
Me:
You are such a cheater
You took the song and put it in a heater
The crime will make you pay dearly
Unless you state the reasons very clearly.

01:02
Ocean:
We can put the songs anywhere
It's a democratic country my dear
So, you better shut your mouth
Or go, settle in the south

01:03
Me:
You lowly being,
Are challenging my authority
You must already be seeing..
The scene of your platelets' minority..

01:13
Ocean:
My blood cells are normal
Yes, I do have friends who're abnormal
One of them loves playing with pencils
But the truth is, she deserves to wash utensils..


---End of Night One---

2 comments:

  1. You're a combination of special and rare,
    So many talents, with the world you may share.
    Just the way you make others feel,
    Is so wonderful, it's simply so real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aanchal Arora:
    Now that's a comment that I'd love to read
    For appreciation, I possess a greed..
    In poetry, you're not bad yourself
    Let's write a book,and in 2020, find it on National Library's shelf!

    :D

    ReplyDelete

What say you about the word of Sauron?
One comment to rule them all!!