Thursday 21 June 2012

Les Poèms Lämes Volume II Part II


ARCHIVES


March 15, 2011

22:57
Is it time for some serious thoughts?
Is time to call the shots?
Is it time to give up,
When everything around is corrupt?

23:14
A war for something you never owned..
That piece of rock is your gold..
Perfection, pure, divine, serene..
You dive in the middle of nowhere..
Just to win this game..
Realization comes way too late..
And earlier there wasn't any time to wait..
After losing it all..there's no one to share..
You might proudly proclaim..'I don't care'..
But deep down..you regret..what you dared..

23:52
Somethings supposedly reveal all..
But what if the windows to one's soul..
Are all shut..and deaf to any call..?
Would you make some effort..
Or hit them with a pointed pebbles?
That 'one' desires to remain lost..
Would you still remove the gathered moss?
In the middle of a cyclone..
Indifferent to everything in the path..
Interefere..or let them be?
Do the options lie with me?

March 16, 2011

00:38
News I like to know all.
Be it someone's rise..or a hard fall..
One might take it in a negative sense..
But it's time we looked tnrough a different lens..
It gives you the insight into people's lives..
Bad? Na..there are so many times..
When you learn from their toils..
From repeating their mistake..you survive..
As long as used in the manner allowed..
That is..follow the words that you 'vowed'..
From creating ripples, you should refrain..
And that's how ..trust begins..

21:53
The beauty of the color black..
Every description would lack..
Shines as a star..
Dull as a war..
The solitude it harbours..
The crowd it overpowers..
The blinding emptiness..
The cruel fulfillment..
The sins it covers..
The shadows it hides..
So much more it carries..
A saint for some..for others a devil..
Its role in the life..varies
The shimmering dark..
Doesn't fail to make a mark..
Adjectives incorrct?
Nahh..just let black resurrect..

March 19, 2011

22:49
The festival of colors is here to thrill..
Color everyone in sight I will..
'Save water' will be ignored..
As we drown in the Holi ka shor..
With the biggest of smiles..
That stretches to miles..
I wish you Happy Holi!! :D

March 23, 2011

22:43
Requested by Prabahan..on Boards.

So I got a request on boards..
And I'll have to switch between modes..
Boards seem to be terrifying..
Which the fun we have after them is nullifying..
So patiently wait for them to terminate..
And then you can go germinate..
While you wait..for the date..
I'll go eat my birthday cake..
And Prabs..You've got to forgive me,,
For this poem..which does not mean..but is.. 

23:21
On the lines of a chemical equation...
Lie some moles of atoms and elements..
Which are needed for compound preparation..
The electrons just dance about.,
Pure flirts no doubt!
And the poor protons caged..
By the nucleus in a maze..
Will the protons ever be free?
Will they ever themselves be?
Why are the negatives all similar?
And the pluses the serial kilers?
As it is,,birds of a feather flock together..
Man.it's such a boring weather..

22:04
*During some match*

Gautam ganbhir..
I know you're a veer...
But what the fuck were you thinking?
When you decided to run while sinking??
Well from Dhoni I had some hopes..
But it seems the captain couldn't cope..
However, thank god for Yuvraj..
I just wish he saves our laj..
And wtf are aus freaking bowlers doing?
Coming in between the pitch and mooing?
They better get out of the way.
Or in their beds they will sway!

* * * * * * * END OF VOLUME II * * * * * * *


And when I stepped on a lizard, forcing it to let go of its tail, and eventually killing it..its blood on my hands (feet, actually)..I could do nothing..but dedicate him/her a poem..
R.I.P. Lizard..

September 24, 2011

No, this is not the one I killed. I googled this one.
We humans are lucky our dead bodies don't lie around!
22:22
I stepped into the room..
And the world went boom!
A life drained out beneath my feet..
For the second time, I did this deed..
Unintentional it was, I swear..
I shouted and climbed up the bed in fear..
The lizard was no longer there..
And its blood, on my feet, was smeared..




And that, my dear fans, brings us to the end of my old poems..the best poems of 2011.
AND NOW! Since I've absolutely nothing to do but fret over my admission in some college..
The remaining summer of 2012 will be filled with nothing but poems, poems and some more lame poems..
You can comment and I'll accept the following things:
  • Requests for poems
  • Hate mail
  • Cash, DD, Cheques etc
  • Appreciation
  • Jokes
Be ready for the REAL poetry. 

BUT BUT BUT, Betwixt and Beyond is not a blog entirely dedicated to the field of lame poetry, I will think of something else to do with this..maybe.


Ciao!

TheRandomThinker :D

2 comments:

  1. Betwixt and Beyond- ITS OSM N BEYOND!!!!!!!! My first blog as far as i reckon, and its simply cool! I can totally relate to it, and i love the clever humour!! RESPECT(Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Abhinav:
    Duh. Of course it is awesome and Of course, it is cool. It is by ME after all.

    On a serious note, YAY! Thanks ;)
    I WELCOME any kind of competition :D

    ReplyDelete

What say you about the word of Sauron?
One comment to rule them all!!