Thursday 21 June 2012

Les Poèms Lämes Volume II Part I


ARCHIVES


And again! I didn't have anything to do in March after the pathetic class XI results..
Hence began Volume II..
Also, after publishing Part II of Volume II, I'll be coming up with new (!!) work! So brace yourselves! :D

March 8, 2011


22:58
It's a long lonely night..
Nobody's in my line of sight.
The results are out..
The quiet voices are way too loud..

23:07
What has happened to the 'next generation'?
Maybe everybody needs salvation..
Why can't they just get over 'it'..
With more important things they should sit..

23:10
With optimism I'm filled..
One day it's gonna get you killed..
I know that didn't make sense..
However, I used the correct tense!

23:32
What the fuck is wrong??
Why are my messages (to send)taking so long?
Something's wrong with vodafone..
Huh..maybe they just need a loan.

23:34
Uh..I've got the news so NOT great,,
That I'm even recieving replies very late!
My fans,in this way, must not be troubled..
Or the vodafone headquarters will be in rubble! X-(

23:37
My efforts are definitely not going in vain..
Writing such poetry is not a pain..
It is an art well admired..
By those who don't wanna be fired..:p

23:42
Beautiful reactions I finally recieve..
Ah! Those beautiful ideas we conceive..
I thank all my fans..
Advice: in summers,Refrain from getting a tan..


March 9, 2011

00:16
On special request of Srishti Monga..
A poem based on 'Trust'..

Look at their crust..
Seem good enough to trust?
Look deeper, look closer..
Is it still the same 'simple and sober'?
Test it, manifest it..
Are you sure it's not made up shit?
Still the same plain Jane?
Well, why shouldn't you be game?
Still the same as they were..
Even after you pushed them off shore?
This is the person you should befriend..
Leave aside all
Go ahead..trust, play, comprehend..

21:17
Requested by Amogh Dhar, a poem titled :
'My Last Poem'

I wonder what my last poem's gonna be like..
It might be boring or sad..
Or Could even turn out to be a delight..
The day I give up writing poetry..
It will be the end of world's symmetry..
For your compliments, I send 'thanks'..
I couldn't care less for the 'Not my fans'..
Life is what you make it..
It'd be better to stir..than to shake it..
Though I've kinda run out of rhymes..
But 'Les Poèms Lämes' will still shine..


March 10,2011

23:43
Poems today I'll write none..
'cuz tomorrow is the rise of the new sun..
Class 12 comes calling..
Careful! Save yourself from falling..

March 11, 2011

22:18
Requested by Arshiya, a poem on her.

So unexpected are people's natures..
Which Sometimes do and at times don't suit their stature..
However, with her beautiful curls
Arshiya..one of the best girls..:)
One not to be negative with..
An honestly sweet girl is not a myth..
To have fun she loves to the core..
But her friends, she loves even more..
I thank her for being so cute..
And for sharing her food..:D

22:28
On request of Oshin..a poem on pharmacy!

I don't know a single thing..
Pharmacy..of science..is a wing..
Oshin, you suggested a theme..
Of which my knowledge is lean.

Pharm or farm..
Call it whatever..it does no harm,,
Something stupid to do with drugs..
Which she drinks in big big mugs..

Even though I don't care..
Oshin is sick of pharmacy's share.
Eating her time it is..
Not making things easier..for her first kiss..

Be patient, choose sedation..
That my friend,.would be my suggestion..
In your exams..you will do well..
Or maybe..the pharms can just go to hell..

22:43
Muhahaha!
Kidding I was..
You can just say say 'kaash'..
My last poem will never come..
Even if you pray 6 times infinity plus infinity ka sum..
But if my friend..you said 'she shouldn't.'..
To you..my dear..'of course..i wouldn't..'..

March 12, 2011
22:39
So..I just read this thing..
Which said 'poems should be'..
Huh..I like my style better..
I start with a capital letter..
Crystal clear my poetry is..
Through and through..the shiz..
The rules and preconceptions don't even matter..
Theirs or mine? I'd prefer the latter..
Chocolate cake or apple tart..
None is better than my art..:D
23:42
Lying takes you nowhere..
Maybe a dead jungle with none to care
Shout you will, till you voice is coarse..
Not a friend will acknowledge the source./
The white lies might be excused..
The forgiveness though..could even be refused..
With care and caution..one should lie..
The care and trust must not die..

23:53
Suraj had a problem with the last poem..So:


I must clear the air..
My last poem was a bit unfair..
'Never lie' is not what I meant..
With lying, some problems can be dealt..
Clever and shrewd, like a fox..
The lies can be passed of as normal talks..
That does the trick..
To find your crime no way should click..

March 13, 2011

23:59
So here's some news..
A little changed are my views..
The computer seems uninteresting..
And the phone very unaddictive..
It's time for the flower to bloom..
'cuz 12th Boards are coming soon..:D

March 14, 2011

20:39
Good luck poem for Oshin:

Since your exams start from tomorrow..
Your soul is going to be drowned in sorrow..
However, try being a this-worries-me-not..
And by the dumb questions..don't get caught..
After the exams, you can rest..
Till then..my wishes..All the best! :D

22:44
Lose determination is a habit so evil..
So thought, Jonathan, the seagull..
He flew and flew and flew..
Over the seas and the winds that blew..
A highly overpriced stupid little book..
That it recieved our evil look..
However, it's no more our kind..
11th is so out of our mind(s)..

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you about the word of Sauron?
One comment to rule them all!!