Thursday 28 March 2013

Les Oceans Huge

Hello. Hi. Hi again.
I realize that I'm a bad blogger and even though nobody was really looking forward to my poems and everybody probably overlooked the fact that I did not write last week as I was supposed to, I shall still make it a point to bang my head on a granite platform for being a typical, new blogger who makes commitments and forgets about them because she found a rainbow colored pony. I'm a bad, bad person. Hit me.

No, I'm not into S&M.

No, please don't fantasize.

Do you like birthdays? I do. I especially like being the first one to wish someone on their birthday. And I usually end up being the first one due to my hard work. Back on our planet, a birthday comes up every 2 earth years, approximately . Since it takes around 750 days for our planet to complete one revolution. They're not really a big deal though. All we do is host a dinner for all the people living within a 4 km radius of the birthday Xex.(Xex is a general term used to refer to us, like 'humans' for you.) The food to be served HAS to be made by the Xex. That explains why everybody ate so less at my birthdays, I am bad at cooking. VERY bad. I can't cook to save my own life. (But I can kill with it. Yay!)

Anyway, yesterday was one of my best friend's birthday and of all the people I could forget to wish (but don't), I forgot HERS! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Forgetting your best friend's birthday is a heinous crime! I didn't wish her at 12! I wished her at 10 fucking a.m.! So I'll write a poem for her. She loves them. Her name rhymes with Ocean. She loves ducks. (I think.)

As I looked across the sea..
I saw quite a few ducks..
Guess how many were they?
Equal to the number of I-give-a-fucks..

No. I won't. Go away.
Life was sad, and oceans were gloomy..
But! Alas! There was a duck..
which subtly tried to woo me..

The great seas refused to accept..
And with a huge force, they leapt..
As usual, I had overslept..
Slowly and slowly, the fear, it crept..

Upon me, the waves waved..
Upon me, the wind raved..
I can never go back to
my ship again. Ever.
Upon me, it was all a dream..
Upon me, the TV played Chota Bheem..

I realized my folly..
Accepted the punishment with grace..
Only to realize, it was not gonna be jolly..
I was now, locked in a maze..


How'd you find the poem? Sound off in the comments! (remember, they're not really supposed to make sense, but if you come up with some awesome interpretation, I'll totally hail you as one of THE most talented readers ever!)

Also, I take requests. REQUEST, come on!

I'm sorry I forgot to wish you woman! Forgive me o great friend, for I have sinned!
Don't wish me on my birthday. :D

Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Please write a poem about your planet. I wish to know more. No less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A poem? Okay. Your wish is my command, my dear fugly Bong.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for following my blog. :)
    I'll be sure to check out your blog..

    Even though I suck at cooking. :P

    ReplyDelete

What say you about the word of Sauron?
One comment to rule them all!!